Light Truck – C1 Licence (≤ 7.5 Ton)

The C1 licence is ideal for people who wish to train as paramedics or EMT and are going to drive an ambulance or for people driving horse trucks or camper vans. I offer driving lessons specifically suited to your needs covering all aspects of the ‘C1’ driving tests. To begin taking lessons in the ‘C1’ truck, applicants must have a valid learners permit for the ‘C1’ licence.

Vehicles available for training and hire for test.