Rigid Truck ≤ 18 Ton

If you wish to drive a vehicle over 7.5 Ton you will need to obtain a ‘C’ Category licence.
I offer driving lessons specifically suited to your needs covering all aspects of the ‘C′ Driving test. To begin taking lessons in the ‘C′ truck, applicants must have a valid learners permit for the ‘C′ licence.

Vehicles available for training and hire for test.